More exposure means more page views, more phone calls, and more showing requests. That ultimately means shorter market times and higher overall selling prices. Whether Buying or Selling Your Home, my local, national and international marketing strategies, precise market evaluations, and unparalleled negotiation skills will set your property apart and yield top dollar in today’s market. I have unsurpassed knowledge of our ever changing local inventory and market trends which enables me to instinctively match you with your dream home.
My marketing plan is carefully designed to give your home maximum exposure to qualified buyers. It is based upon my experience over the last decade of what works. It uses a multi-media approach that is designed to capture audience traffic through powerful marketing strategies. With over 90% of buyers searching on the internet, the focus of my marketing uses online tools to find the right buyer.
When Selling, Your Property Will Receive:
- A Professionally Designed Color Brochure with Complete Property Details
- A Stand Alone Website with an Individualized url (e.g., 1904Normandy.com)
- Complete Property Description on realogicssothebysrealty.com
- Just Listed Postcards to Area Residents
- eNewsletter/ Card to Seattle’s Top Luxury Agents and Clients
- Agent to Agent Networking Within My Extensive Network of Personal Agent Contacts
- Property Details Displayed on the Multiple Listing Service Available to All Seattle Area Agents
- Professional Photography
- Progress Report and Traffic Statistics of your property
- Syndication to Over 50 of the Most Popular Real Estate Search Engines Nationally and Internationally, including:
- Realtor.com, Sothebys.com, Trulia, Zillow, Luxuryrealestate.com, Google+ and social media outlets (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube, Blogs)
- Submission of Featured Property to:
- NYTimes.com, IHT.com, WSJ.com, GlobeandMail.com, LuxuryProperties.com, WSJ “Home of the Day”, TopTenRealEstate.com, FinancialTimes, Bloomberg, Luxury Portfolio, JetSet Sotheby’s Auction