Tuscany Waterfront Villa
A rare opportunity...
...to own your own private Waterfront Villa. Featuring spectacular unobstructed 180 degree views of the Puget Sound, Vashon Island, Bainbridge Island and the Olympic Mountains. Terraced levels sweep down to 121’ low bank waterfront. Enjoy incredible sunsets, the Jacuzzi, or your own wood fired pizza oven, imported from Italy. Watch whales and ferry boats whisper by. Gourmet kitchen with La Cornue range, bright and open floor plan. Complete guest level with kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, dining & living areas.
West Seattle, Washington | Offered at $2,980,000
Luxury is in the Details...
Interior (first level)
1. Imported Portuguese limestone slab flooring and stairs in entry foyer with custom brass railing.
2. Hardwood oak flooring.
3. Open style kitchen with 25’ wide imported Carrera marble center island with custom sink, dual kitchen aid dishwashers, commercial grade subzero side by side refrigerator freezer, separate pantry with caterers refrigerator/freezer and preparation area.
4. Imported Honduran mahogany casework and cabinetry throughout the kitchen and living areas.
5. Custom molded stainless steel soffit with commercial grade twin 30,000rpm exhaust fans.
6. Custom made La Cornue (France) professional cooking stove with flattop, 4-burners and lava rock grill and dual gas-electric ovens.
7. Local artist designed ceramic mural with imported Parisian tile creating backdrop for stove and cooking area.
8. See through gas/wood burning fireplace with Portuguese slab limestone enclosure and Honduran mahogany casework/entertainment system.
9. Vaulted 10-foot ceiling with argon gas filled picture windows with unobstructed Puget Sound and Olympic mountain views.
10. Recessed high intensity halogen lighting.
11. Full fire suppression system on each floor, including carbon monoxide, smoke and sprinkler systems.
12. Complete security system including all entry points (doors and windows), fire, smoke, humidity (wine cellar). Both hard-wired and remote control access. Back up wireless transmission for all features.
13. Open floor plan with kitchen, Center Island, family room, dining room, living room and ½-bath powder room.
14. Large full length (60-foot width) wrap around deck overlooking Puget Sound and Olympic mountains.
Interior (second level)
1. Master bedroom features gas burning fireplace, imported 12x12 Roman slab, inlaid with Florentine tiles surrounding Burberry wool carpet. Custom casework and window seats. Glass enclosed shower with 24k gold Kallista hardware throughout, recessed Jacuzzi tub, Carrera marble flooring, tub enclosure and Vanities. Full his/hers walk in closet and adjacent to a workstation office with custom casework.
2. Custom 1,800 bottle temperature and humidity controlled wine cellar with cherry wood racking, imported Italian granite counters and imported Roman tile flooring. Cellar monitored through home security system for temperature and humidity control.
3. Laundry room, front loading washers and dryer.
4. Central communications control room for internet (DSL), WiFi broadcasting, home monitoring and security systems, CCTV and routers.
5. Utility room with forced air gas furnace, HEPA electronic
filtration system with redundant 100-gallon, hot water system.
6. In addition to master bathroom, 1-full bathroom, and ¾-bathroom with imported tile flooring, Jacuzzi tub and Kallista faucets.
7. Burberry carpet flooring throughout each of three full bedrooms.
8. Full fire suppression system (sprinklers).
9. Waterside, 20x10 clear cedar deck off main bedroom overlooking Puget Sound and the Olympic Mountains.
Interior (Third/Guest Level)
1. Large clear cedar deck overlooking Puget Sound and the Olympic Mountains leading to main entrance.
2. Custom Mexican oak door with crystal inlaid re-lights entry door.
3. Hardwood flooring throughout.
4. Separate utility room with independent HVAC, hot water and power control panels, as well as separate exterior entrance.
5. Full kitchen with built in Viking appliances, imported Italian granite counter tops custom cabinetry and Loomis imported alabaster lights.
6. Custom wood casework in living room.
7. Full master bedroom with side patio/deck.
8. One ¾-bath with custom Waterworks porcelain vanity/sink and imported Portuguese limestone flooring.
9. One full bath with Jacuzzi tub, imported Italian granite counters and imported Portuguese limestone flooring with custom alabaster sconces.
1. Mediterranean stucco home with imported clay tile roof, custom Charles Loomis exterior lighting, 5-car private drive Port and enclosed/attached 2-car Garage.
2. Security pavilion at driveway entrance includes phone, direct TV, internet and closed circuit TV monitors with 4 CCTV cameras for 360-degree property surveillance.
3. Custom Mexican oak entry door with imported “stained” crystal glass re-light.
4. Imported Italian pavers used throughout exterior surfaces.
5. Outdoor cooking pavilion with imported Tuscan (Valoriani) wood burning pizza oven, commercial grade DCS grill, rotisserie and side burners, sub zero refrigerator, full hot and cold water availability.
6. Water’s edge custom 6-person Gunnite Spa with inlaid imported tiles, special effect lighting and separate pump house.
7. 121-feet of low bank salt-water waterfront.
8. Extensive terracing and clear cedar decking throughout.